SALOME is an open-source software that provides a generic platform for Pre- and Post-Processing for numerical simulation. It is based on an open and flexible architecture made of reusable components.
SALOME is a cross-platform solution. It is distributed as open-source software under the terms of the GNU LGPL license. You can download both the source code and the executables from this site.
SALOME key features
- Supports interoperability between CAD modeling and computation software (CAD-CAE link).
- Makes easier the integration of new components into heterogeneous systems for numerical computation.
- Sets the priority to multi-physics coupling between computation software.
- Provides a generic user-friendly and efficient user interface, which helps to reduce the costs and delays of carrying out the studies.
- Reduces training time to the specific time for learning the software solution based on this platform
- Provides access to all functionalities via the integrated Python console.
|Software privativo relacionado||Ansys|